Gravity resin is one of the finest types of resin, and it is characterized by the following:
- Its high transparency, purity, and non-yellowing.
- It is free from toxic fumes, odors, and volatile substances during the reaction.
- Safe on the skin and on food after dehydration.
- It was tested by a body approved by the Saudi Standards Organization.
- Easy to store and use.
- Comfortable handling as it begins to harden after 45 minutes
- Easy to mix as it blends in three minutes.
- Multi-use, as it can be used with artwork and even floors
How to use :
Using a digital weight scale, add 10 resin to 6 hardeners or add resin then multiply its weight by (0.60) to know the percentage of hardener, stir gently until the two mixtures mix well, add resin colors or gold leaf and any additives as desired, then pour The mixture on the surface or silicone mold, remove the bubbles after 5-10 minutes using a torch or lighter. Leave the resin to dry completely away from sunlight, dust, or open space to avoid any impurities sticking to the work, the work dries after 24 hours and hardens completely after 48 hours
How to save and store:
A multi-use package is kept away from sunlight, high heat, and humidity, kept in a place at room temperature ranging from (24-22) Celsius
Valid for up to five years from the date of opening the package
2 KG, 550 Gram, 8 KG